Copyright © 2022 MSI. All rights reserved. Web design by The Maltings Studios
MSI is an independent family run company, established since 1980. We specialise in exhibition stands including Tabletop Trade Show Display and Portable Trade Show Displays. We also strive to deliver a first class personalised service at low cost. Nothing is too much trouble and we pride ourselves as being an easy company to do business with, so if you are planning a new project, please call today to discuss your requirements… we are here to help.
We can supply any type of exhibition stand including Tabletop Trade Show Display and Portable Trade Show Displays.
MSI has its own in-house workshop and graphics studio.
From initial consultation to the finish build, we offer you a complete personalised service including:
• Stand design visuals and concepts • Banners • Pop Ups • Posters • Graphics
• Point of Sale • Carpentry • Bespoke Furniture • Transportation • On-Site Build
• Stage Sets • Audio Visual Presentations • Breakdown and full Storage facilities
We cover both modular systems such as pop ups and shell schemes, which are low cost and ideal for
re-use to full bespoke design and build.
MSI has built stands at most UK universities and colleges.
MSI has build stands in all the main UK exhibition halls including the NEC, Excel, etc. European halls include Barcelona, Cannes, etc.
For Barclays, MSI has supported branch promotions in all of the major UK conurbations.
For a no obligation quotation or to discuss an upcoming project, please contact us today:
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our online visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
1. Whatever information is collected from you is only used for tracking purposes – cookies automatically set for use within Google Analytics* – and, where appropriate, marketing.
2. Whatever information we collect will never be sold to a third party, be used for spamming or illegal activities.
3. Personal information, name/ email address, will only be collected when voluntarily submitted by you via our contact or subscription forms.
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
*We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of this website. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on users’ computers.
Google Analytics sets cookies to help us accurately estimate the number of visitors to the website and volumes of usage. This to ensure that the service is available when you want it and fast.
For more information about Google Analytics visit Googles’ Analytics website www.google.com/analytics.
Generally, we are no different to any other, responsible company in that:
1. If you access any of our websites a normal, non sneaky cookie will be set, (unless you have turned them off).
2. If you submit details to us we will do our best to protect that information.
Removing and disabling cookies
If you do not wish to accept cookies on to your machine you can disable them by adjusting the settings on your browser. However this will affect the functionality of the websites you visit.
Personal data (i.e. information which could identify you) submitted to us, for example to sign up to our newsletter or our contact form, will only be used to respond to your feedback. We will not pass it on to any third party without your prior written consent.
This privacy statement only covers this website. This statement does not cover links within this site to other websites.
Generally, if you do not agree to any of the above please do not visit our websites, turn off cookies or do not submit any personal information.